Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sharkpower

Established Member
Impact
Hello again,

Im back with a new question:

When does untargeted traffic work?

I know that niche websites would rather get 100 visitors interested in what they have to offer than to receive 10.000 visitors that are untargeted.

But .... there's got to be websites that are so broad that they attract practically everyone.
Or at least the majority of web surfers.

Has anyone had success with buying untargeted traffic, from traffic providers like Adfly etc?

1000 untargeted visitors can be bought for $1

That's 1 million visitors for just 1000$

I just wanted to hear if someone out there has had any results at all with untargeted traffic and if so, what type of website were you sending the traffic to?

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have this non-domain related software that is basically some educational apps for 3-10 year old kids on tablets. Since most homo sapiens have kids, I sent un-targeted traffic to this, and saw some decent results.

I have not tried targeted traffic because it starts at 2-3$/click, so I have nothing to compare my untargeted traffic with, I can only say I am happy with the results I get for pennies.

•••
Thanks for the answer, if you want to share your website in PM that would be much appreciated.

•••
Far as parking is concerned i do not see how traffic not relevant to a niche can be very productive considering most are type ins. Guess zero click would be an option it would be used for if any.

•••
untargeted traffic work only when we earn our site through ads.

•••
if anbody can make untargeted traffic
random traffic work

please PM me

•••
•••
•••
•••
Back