Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

WHC.ca

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ET76

Top Member
Impact
3,291
Does anyone know about WHC.ca registrar? I saw on Tldes.com for transferring a .com to this registrar is fairly cheap. I'd appreciate your insights!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Their .COM prices are here:
https://whc.ca/domain-names/register-com-domain#why

1742022631633.png



Trustpilot does not show their ratings because they are misleading:
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/whc.ca
1742022656238.png


Judging by the reviews, they ask for legal ID and selfie:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/black-friday-cyber-monday-2024.1340317/post-9298885
 
Last edited:
1
•••
It's pretty bad. I tried to transfer a domain , they took the money. No place to enter the auth code. An emails comes to enter the auth code with a link to a page that says no transfer pending. 0 support , just a chatbot. No option to create a support ticket. No one is online. I give this 1/10 stay away and save time and money.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Most of my names are at Web hosting Canada. I have never had a problem with them. Seems like they did sell out their customer service to people not from Canada. like most other registrars use your due diligence. I just tried pulling somebody up on chat now and it’s looking for a teammate that was never like that before because they were Canadian and we kept our money in Canada but there’s they’re sending it down there now so
Would I recommend them, yes? I’d rank them higher than Sav or GoDaddy or lots of other ones they’re all garbage. They’re all trying to find a way to rip you off and take that elephant trunk and give it to you fill you up with meat so yeah it’s a risky dirty business that includes the registrars.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back