Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question Whatsapp marketing

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ADILx1

Established Member
Impact
5
Hi everyone.
Does WhatsApp marketing bring sales?
And how many customers should I bring on WhatsApp at least to make one sale for example?
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Try it, and let us know. :)
 
2
•••
Depends upon your circle of WhatsApp.
 
1
•••
If you're going to use it for spam, it's absolutely useless. I have a large webmaster network; I keep coming across it and I block it. I have yet to see anyone say it works.
 
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back