Domain Empire

What's your experience with Brandmo.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Namey123

DomainerUpgraded Member
Impact
I am thinking of listing some of my domains on the Brandmo.com Marketplace, but the Liability Disclaimer section of their Terms and Conditions (given in caps lock and quotes below) seems to state that once I do this, I absolve them of any right to give me my domain sale profits. Has anyone had any problems with Brandmo.com in getting monies from domain sales on their platform?

(You may do a Google Chrome "Find in page" for the word "profit", to see the relevant paragraph below in Brandmo.com's Terms and Conditions ).

"TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL BRANDMO, LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR RELATED SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF BRANDMO, LLC OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES"

Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I forgot about them.

Their service isn't too popular so the number of buy requests are meager.

•••
•••
Hi,
This doesn't absolve them of any right to give you your domain sale profits.

The Brandmo rep on here is @Joseph Carroll
Have a read through his posts to get an idea of how it works.

•••
Don’t know how you think it absolves them of paying you. Disclaimer has zero to do with getting paid. Use a better translator if thats the issue.

•••
Hi,
This doesn't absolve them of any right to give you your domain sale profits.

The Brandmo rep on here is @Joseph Carroll
Have a read through his posts to get an idea of how it works.
Thanks for sharing your opinion, @cooljub, I'll read through @Joseph Carroll 's posts to get a better understanding of how they operate...

They use third party escrow services, so if anything goes wrong there...their Liability Disclaimer seems to state that I'll have no recourse.

•••
Don’t know how you think it absolves them of paying you. Disclaimer has zero to do with getting paid. Use a better translator if thats the issue.
Thanks for sharing @karmaco.

No translation needed, I just wanted to be sure that I didn't sign over my rights by accepting this Liability Disclaimer.

Please see my response to @cooljub re this.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back