Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What's your connection speed?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Ericsson

VIP Member
Impact
8
Check your connection speed at www.whatsmyspeed.org and post below. :)

Mine is 318.50kbps, whats yours?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Your current bandwidth reading is:

1.12 Mbps/1147.2 kbps
 
0
•••
414.30kbps

Not correct, I frequently download at 250KB per second. My line is actually a 2Mbps line but I suspect that the server is in the USA...
 
0
•••
mine is 1.5 mbps ...

i think it is a good connection :)
 
0
•••
534.70 kbps

I don't think that's really right since I've done other tests and they're more like 1.2 mbps
 
0
•••
Your current bandwidth reading is:

1.14 Mbps

which means you can download at 146.53 KB/sec. from our servers.
 
0
•••
Your current bandwidth reading is:

1.04 Mbps

which means you can download at 133.68 KB/sec. from our servers.


I guess its good seing how im only supposed to be at 800kbps... only thing I hate about satellite is its hard to play games such as warcraft 3, guildwars, or WoW with 2 second delay because of the satellite signals having to travel 40,000 miles. I never even lag playing just the delays gets me... beats using dialup though I guess
 
0
•••
Your current bandwidth reading is:
952.20kbps
which means you can download at 119.03 KB/sec. from our servers.

I'm on a 1.1Mbps line so, not bad I suppose ...
 
0
•••
Your current bandwidth reading is:

493.40kbps

which means you can download at 61.67 KB/sec. from our servers.

Eh? Who cares what it means lol
 
0
•••
254.70kbps

which means you can download at 31.84 KB/sec. from our servers.
 
0
•••
Well I can download videos from MSDN at 1MB a second (with an optimizer). The site you linked to probably doesn't have servers in many places around the world, because I only got 156.84 KB/sec. Or maybe their servers are just supposed to be slow.
 
0
•••
3197 kbps

Your current bandwidth reading is:

3.12 Mbps

which means you can download at 399.61 KB/sec. from our servers.

Running a bit slow today-probably the cold weather.
 
0
•••
914 through linksys wifi with speedbooster.
 
0
•••
3mbps, its pretty lush.
 
0
•••
2743kbps down 369kbps up
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
Download Speed: 3378 kbps (422.3 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 354 kbps (44.3 KB/sec transfer rate)
 
0
•••
Download Speed: 1390 kbps (173.8 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 62 kbps (7.8 KB/sec transfer rate)

My upload is horrible.
 
0
•••
Orig posted site:

Your current bandwidth reading is: 470.20kbps
which means you can download at 58.77 KB/sec. from our servers.

---

ZDNET:

929.4 Kbps

113.9 K bytes/sec

SpeakEasy:

2850kbps dload
354kbps upload.

Definately not correct..

---
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back