Dynadot

Whats your best domain registration?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what is your best domain registration?

My best domain registration would have to be flare.me because its a LLLL .me domain. It's a dictionary based word that is easy to pronounce.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's an idea, I was gonna make a minisite about green energy and things like that and green living

that sounds like it could work, although "somethinggreen" would have worked better than "somebody" lol!

As an alternate, hulk-oriented website ftw :laugh:

-Alex-

•••
•••
that sounds like it could work, although "somethinggreen" would have worked better than "somebody" lol!

As an alternate, hulk-oriented website ftw :laugh:

-Alex-

Which in your opinion would be better and would the ads pay better on?

And my other idea was a minisite showing different green cartoon characters through the years.

•••
I'd have to say it's RudeRants.com | , since imo the name sounds interesting and we have loads of quality content that we are regirously working on, and will be banking upon major social media sites for publicity and revenue.

[also choiceproxy.com, codechecks.com and tourismhelper.com are my favs but not as good imho].

•••
You can't get better for service than NameCheap.

However, Godaddy has got to be the best overall with there 99 cent domain offers :P

Sean

•••
And my other idea was a minisite showing different green cartoon characters through the years.

Nice idea, but i think you would need to spend a lot of time finding the perfect ads then.
And i hope you like my little input before, cause you will need to include the hulk then :hehe:

(advise: stay with the green, pro enviornment idea - its more relevant today)

•••
@Finnerup that's what I was thinking.

Also, what are the best ads? Adsense? or something else?

•••
Mine would be gagstube.com or iMuck.com

•••

Start out with Adsense, it is very easy to use, and quite simple.

Maybe you could ad some ads for enviornment friendly cars, also some pro enviornment-organisations ect. (GreenPeace fx.)

I think that would work =)

•••
•••

If you can though, I've found that when my websites are starting up i generate more money via private advertising over adsense. It's a bit more of a hassle, but I've gotten more revenue that way (limited to the first few months that I have a website up).

:imho:

-Alex-

•••
would it work for a minisite tho?

•••
If you can though, I've found that when my websites are starting up i generate more money via private advertising over adsense. It's a bit more of a hassle, but I've gotten more revenue that way (limited to the first few months that I have a website up).

:imho:

-Alex-

Private ads via adsense? how does that work, if i wanted to give it a shot ?

-
And thanks for the rep. ookie!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back