Domain Empire

What's your average RPC?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Google Adsense -

What's your average revenue per click?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For me its around 5 cents..Get quite a few clicks in a day and the average remains around that limit. On some days it goes to round about 15 cents.

•••
average? hmm, its about 0.7 cents. But this is because of using a keyword that's not highly competitive and not much popular.

•••
Mine is about 0.01 :X
/it is hard to explain it because the site is for "impressions"
It sucks for me
Blue advertise is its name :X

•••
On my website (modmy7 / com), I don't get many impressions and I'm currently getting around $1 a click (from adsense)

•••
Google adsence paid more than $1, if clicker purchase some thing of advertising site. average revenue per click is 10 cents.

•••
hey....
mine is 0.9 Get quite a few clicks in a day and the average remains around that limit

•••
^Yours is 90 cents a click or did you mean 9 cents?

Mine is about 18-19 cents a click

•••
that is depend on keywords some keywods has $4 and some $0.2

•••
One thing to keep in mind when reading a thread / poll like this is that is very specific. In this case, the only question is how much you earn per click. Determining their real value has many more calculations. Simple mixture of numbers with more complex issues that arise with the techniques of arbitration and other marketing to drive traffic to clicks.

•••
•••
•••
mine is between 0.10 - 0.30 :(

•••
Folks - FYI, it's a violation of the Adsense program terms to discuss this. I'm closing this thread.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back