Dynadot

What's wrong with today's domaining?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hello again

No sales... No bids. No best offers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
supply is far more than the need.....

•••
•••
Too many supplies (extensions) and too low in demand. Basic Economics 101, will not be a good for domain business.

•••
most folks nowadays don't have any patience and blame it on the industry if they go without a sale for a while..

i haven't made a single sale the final 5 months of 2016, and could easily have started doubting myself.. but bamm!.. just alone in january & february of this year i have sold already 4 domains for at least low 4 figures to low 5 figures..
you really gotta be damn patient and keep on improving your portfolio in the meantime while not losing your faith although it may be hard at times..

ps: and keep the handregging to (future) trends & niches only which you really understand in and out from your own research..

•••
Patience is just one of many factors, the quality of domains and price point are high on the list.

•••
Just ask that same question to the domainer who is doing really well. A bad (anything and anyone) will be bad across all industries and spectrum.

•••
playing around with the left overs i guess

•••
we're all left with left overs that's the problem

•••
There different things which may be wrong and users may have their opinion. I think that domain owners at times quote a very inflated domain base price that is very expensive. Thus is beyond the reach of many interested users.

•••
Too many domainers and too much supply than demand. Also, trust issues due to spam.

•••
domaining is a game of patience my friend....this is normal going without sale for months.

•••
about time
trading always fluctuates.

•••
most end users, that constitute a major chunk of our targets, find new domains a luxury. it's harder to sell them now

•••
more supply as compared to demand of domain.....

•••
What's wrong with domaining ? Too many spambot perhaps.

•••
no the demand is there just too difficult to filter

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back