Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Umesh1

Established Member
Impact
Hello
Guys,

I have this domain RemoveSpectacles.com with me, As this niche is huge on the web, and already competition is very high so i want to know whats ur views about it , and how much do u think its worth ?

Answers will be appreciated.
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You might want to post this in the appraisals section to encourage more replies (y)

•••
"remove spectacles" is not something anyone would say.

"remove your glasses", "take off your glasses" or "get rid of your glasses" would be a more common statement.

•••
I don't know, how to do, as I am new here, but still let me chk, u mean to say in GoDaddy appraisal I have to chk

Thks

•••
"remove spectacles" is not something anyone would say.

"remove your glasses", "take off your glasses" or "get rid of your glasses" would be a more common statement.
I got it, but this keyword has over 1 million search's per month. And already a recognise able keyword...at the end I respect, what u have said, but what u think, if it's being sold, how much price is good

•••
Are your referring to the laser surgery (LASIK) for eyes?
https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?contenttypeid=1&contentid=2052

Just my thoughts..
(1) Posting would look more professional if "text/short form" wasn't used, (ur instead of your etc)

(2) Domain easy to remember but kind of "too simple" for a specialized niche

(3) End user...best top guess mid to high XXX

(4) Domain reseller...best top guess low xxx...

Just my thoughts...good luck anyway

•••
I got it, but this keyword has over 1 million search's per month.
English speaking people in the western world do not say spectacles. So I'm not sure what that 1 million figure is that you are seeing.

The domain is worth $0.

•••
English speaking people in the western world do not say spectacles. So I'm not sure what that 1 million figure is that you are seeing.

The domain is worth $0.
But in Asian countries, they used to say spectacles, so now what Ur views, is there any way we can find, where this word is used by people in the world, and where it is not.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back