IT.COM

discuss What's up with this domain and domains like this!?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

souren

Established Member
Impact
I some time see some names that just look crap to the eyes but surprisingly is on the list of most active
names on auctions
I remember few days ago i post appraisal for a domain name N-O-W.com
And peolpe told me it have no value
Just because of hypens

but this domain Online-pharmacy-rx.c o m
Is on auction in pheenix and already got 10 bids while 2.5 days remaining for auctions end !
It have 2 hypen
I just can't get my head around it

Any expert or pro noob advice is welcomed !
Shed some light and get me out of darkness !

Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The domain itself is garbage. Either they are fake bids .. or more likely the domain has traffic likely back from the days when parking paid and these types of domains were better ranked by google.

If it still has traffic then it's potentially worth something .. particularly if it's in pharmaceuticals .. if there is no traffic .. then it's worthless as a reseller (meaning you could get very lucky and resell it .. but it's not worth the investment risk)

•••
This is probably why:
upload_2017-9-13_21-2-28.png

I also checked the backlinks/anchors and most of them are pharmacy related

Note, that doesn't mean that domain will necessarily have traffic but it can strengthen other related sites pretty well.

•••
This is probably why:
Show attachment 68743

I also checked the backlinks/anchors and most of them are pharmacy related

Note, that doesn't mean that domain will necessarily have traffic but it can strengthen other related sites pretty well.
Thanks for the input

I got the chance to reg a domain with 500k alexa rank
What do you think about it?

If it's a bad name , does it worth it?

•••
500k Alexa Rank doesn't mean much tbh. What other characteristics does it have, what about the domain's history? You can tell a lot by just checking the history of the domain using archive.org and/or screenshots.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back