Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What's Up With Name.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

firefly

Top Member
Impact
771
When I go there today all I am greeted with is a blank page with the word "here" in the top left hand corner.

Anyone else seeing this, or is it just me?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I see the same thing. Odd.

Brad
 
0
•••
Hmmm, sort of nice to see it's just not me. Wonder what is going on.
 
0
•••
I just saw that myself before reading this post. Hope they haven't been hacked
 
0
•••
Back up now...whatever it was, it was a down for an extended period.

I guess someone will find out what happened.

Had to request a new password - it wouldn't recognize my old one - hmmm.
 
0
•••
They posted this on Twitter -

namedotcom Name.com
We had a minor website update go out and it looks like one of our web servers cached a test page. We are resolving now.
36 minutes ago


EDIT: I was able to login to my account. Firefly, maybe the system was not fully loaded when you tried logging in. Might want to contact support.

Brad
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Should have fixed the issues with their redesign while it was down. imho.

Put something in my basket that I regged somewhere else about 2 months ago?
 
0
•••
Working perfectly fine for me now.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back