Watch

Elon

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Name Pros looks interesting.🤔
My flippa experience was 🥵

Here there is no commission and fee.💆

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello @Elon ... and welcome to NamePros! :)

Did you try to sell X.com on Flippa? I seem to have missed that listing! lol

I think most domainers would say that Flippa is becoming less and less effective as a marketplace for domains.

That being said .. don't place too much hope on NamePros being any better for you. NamePros is a domainer forum, so people are looking for wholesale prices (generally on the lower side of 1%-20% of the would-be retail end-user price).

In the end, there is no magic solution for selling domains .. you need to have great domains .. and either wait for end users to come to you, or do outbound sales.

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
Hello Elon and welcome to nps!

•••
•••
Hello!

NamePros is interesting, IMO, and it is well worth the time and effort to read through the Forum by searching out the domain topics that interest you!

Whatever your particular domain endeavors are it is likely you can search them out, read about them and form opinions and become informed via the experiences of others.

Welcome to NamePros!

Last edited:
•••
Welcome Elon! Welcome to Namepros.

"Namepros looks interesting."

hehe you "Musk" be new! :xf.wink:

Trust me this Forum is very "Electric" at time but most times it will "Tesla" your patience.

So long as you are not "Space-X" in the head you should do nicely.

And yes if you find you like my domains I've listed on here over the years. I do accept "Paypal" :xf.grin:

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.wink:(y)

•••
•••
Hello @Elon ... and welcome to NamePros! :)

Did you try to sell X.com on Flippa? I seem to have missed that listing! lol

I think most domainers would say that Flippa is becoming less and less effective as a marketplace for domains.

That being said .. don't place too much hope on NamePros being any better for you. NamePros is a domainer forum, so people are looking for wholesale prices (generally on the lower side of 1%-20% of the would-be retail end-user price).

In the end, there is no magic solution for selling domains .. you need to have great domains .. and either wait for end users to come to you, or do outbound sales.

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

😂
Thanks for the tip Mate👍

•••
•••
Welcome Elon! Welcome to Namepros.

"Namepros looks interesting."

hehe you "Musk" be new! :xf.wink:

Trust me this Forum is very "Electric" at time but most times it will "Tesla" your patience.

So long as you are not "Space-X" in the head you should do nicely.

And yes if you find you like my domains I've listed on here over the years. I do accept "Paypal" :xf.grin:

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.wink:(y)

I will definitely check out your names.
Gratitude 😊

•••
Hello!

NamePros is interesting, IMO, and it is well worth the time and effort to read through the Forum by searching out the domain topics that interest you!

Whatever your particular domain endeavors are it is likely you can search them out, read about them and form opinions and become informed via the experiences of others.

Welcome to NamePros!

Thanks for the suggestion 😊

•••
•••
Welcome. By the way. You need to pay to have more than 2 market threads open at the same time.

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome. By the way. You need to pay to have more than 2 market threads open at the same time.

Thank you.
Yup I know, but still it's peanuts in front of flippa.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome, Mr. Elon,

if u ask seaching a great name for ur next great business, you "musk" check my signature....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back