Domain Empire

question What's the hype with .ai

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
what's up fellas... someone here know enuf about .ai tld names to explain to me why they suddenly sell like hotcakes.. crazy dyna bidding and elsewhere too... some good keywords but also bad ones fetching 1000s.
I mean it feel lke everyone just wanna own .ai and not care keyword etc.. also who can reg these? are they prem and non prem and expensive? or its about having missed that train again...? they seem to fetch way more than .com with ai in it true?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I started registering .ai names in 2011 at one hundred dollars per two years. Serious competitors appeared only in 2014; before that, this domain zone was almost unoccupied. I spent a lot of effort on advertising this domain zone and a lot of money on renewals, but now it seems that those efforts are starting to pay off.

Last edited:
•••
I started registering .ai names in 2011 at one hundred dollars per two years. Serious competitors appeared only in 2014; before that, this domain zone was almost unoccupied. I spent a lot of effort on advertising this domain zone and a lot of money on renewals, but now it seems that those efforts are starting to pay off.

tnx for the scoop... I'm sure u had some to.do with it but overall ai will be bigger than all of us... hell maybe bigger than all of humanity heheh.... so ai time just came... care to share some sales so far?

•••
look like dyna jumped .ai expired too.. I guess not all registrae do
..dont recall it.on sav auctions ... anyway.. some nice things there.. but llike we said it dont take car in front of .ai to fetch few grand.
. just a whatever 1word basically
... I guess 2word are no go no good for .ai

•••
hmm.. I tbought parkio had .ai too but dont go there much... and just did and it look like no.

say how about we make nice list places we can bid on .ai...

so..... i got...

dyna

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back