Dynadot

question What's the best platform to park your domains (to sell)?

NameSilo
Watch

kaffekoppen

Established Member
Impact
You have one name-server choice, what site do you prefer if you just want to sell them?
Right now I'm using sedo and uniregistry.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've listed my best ones at GD.

The thing is, I have decent traffic/visitors, but no bids. It would make sense if there were weird spike-traffic, but its pretty stable. I've tried super low prices for the most viewed ones just to experiment, but still no bids. So that has to mean they are bad names i guess. But how come they have steady/stable traffic then :/.

•••
•••
•••
The best you can do is use above.com

•••
Sedo is the worst marketplace in the world, and also the oldest
they are there to sell their domains first, and leverage yours as free seo content
don't waste time or money with them

Uniregistry seem a good choice, and i like the owner attitude towards domaining,
they really come off a people who care to deliver good service

i use Afternic and Godaddy premiums listing, with great success for the last year

•••
I'm a bit disenchanted with them all ( not that I've tried that many), and that's why I decided to use an auction script to set up my own names that may be available for sale site. I know I will only get as fraction of the traffic that sites like Sedo can provide, but I'll pick up the targetted traffic for my names.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back