NameSilo

What's do you think of this domain : breestreet.com

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal started by Darakane, Jun 11, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Darakane

Darakane New Member

breestreet.com
    i put it on sale, but have not a great idea on how much i should sell it.

thank you for your help.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Darakane

Darakane New Member

any idea guys ?

3. dande

dande UNNATURE.COM VIP

No idea

4. xynames

xynames XYNames.com PRO VIP

What, like someone named Bree’s street? Why would this name have any more or less value than Cindystreet or Joestreet or Frankstreet etc. etc.

I googled it and there’s a restaurant row in Capetown, S.A. called Bree Street is that what this is about? If so, why don’t you tell us what you think the use and market for such a dot com might be.

5. Darakane

Darakane New Member

Thank you for your feedback, i think this domain might be used to promote this business area, as it is very popular with fashion stores, designers & restaurant. It can be owned buy one of the business owner or as a blog and benefit from the great search volume on Google.

6. xynames

xynames XYNames.com PRO VIP

In that case there would need to be an entity that somehow profits from promoting the area as a whole. Short of that happening, and it’s a pretty small area not like an entire city or large market, the domain will not sell.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!