NameSilo

What's causing this? Any fix appreciated.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Name Trader

formerly @stubTop Member
Impact
11,469
I'm developing a simple table/css webpage at xxx. The first row of 12 lines are separated with a border (which I want). All the other rows there is no border. I can't figure out why not. Any ideas?

I'm only using FireFox 3.0 browser.

Sorry. I was in the middle of an upload, which I hadn't noticed had not completed. So if anybody has checked that link. It's working now.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Problem resolved. Thanks for looking.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back