Domain Empire

question What you want in hosting?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mifuru

Neko? NoTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Here is mine currently:

CrocWeb Reseller package • 20 GB storage • 2 TB Bandwidth • Full WHM and CPanel & More

1st year was $43 total (promo deal) • 2nd year $107

Well - 20GB SSD storage, free AntiDDoS (L3, L4, L7 optional), unlimited bandwidth, free SSL
and thats only - $35 from me. Location at Canada, U.S.A, Germany, Netherlands, France.

PHP 5.6.32 + 7.2.2 (Apache + PHP-FPM). Shell - optional. Without support.

•••
maybe for domainers needed special tariffs.
100 domains without PHP - only $10 per mouth.

for parking? website's. portfolio?

•••
I'm paying around $8.xx a month now - what else you got?

•••
For shared/reseller hosting:

unlimited domains

non-U.S. location in all aspects, including dns servers location and company location

lets encrypt or other free autossl

good connectivity which also includes participation in major traffic exchange points (UK, NL, DE) etc.

NOT a cheap pricing for the above, also to eliminate questionable "neighbors"

•••
I've got a 1,000 domain virtual plan at the moment. I had to negotiate that as a special deal though

Also, it includes Softaculous, and that is a great help in setting up mini-sites.

•••
non-U.S. location in all aspects, including dns servers location and company location

What is the mindset behind this?

I use a separate DNS service that offers SSL, just not sure why non-U.S. location is important to you.

Thanks in advance.

•••

Being outside U.S. myself, I still have to submit W8 american tax form to U.S.-based companies I receive payments from. This form ("Certificate of foreign status") asks me to certify, above other things, that I do not have a hosting in United States. Even if it is a just 1 page "domain for sale" website.

Moreover, authorities of that particular country are of opinion that non-U.S. persons who are hosting a website in their country may be considered as "U.S. persons" for various (somewhat limited) purposes. It would become easier for U.S. based complainant to steal a domain from me, just $150 court filling fee - and all done, it would be harder for me to defend myself in U.S. court (vs. normal UDRP which btw would cost the complainant $1500 or so).

Last edited:
•••
U.S. based complainant to steal a domain from me, just $150 court filling fee

Agreed, I was aware of this point but was not aware of the "Certificate of foreign status" and related issues; since I am a U.S. resident.

Thank you for sharing this valuable info.

•••
I'm paying around $8.xx a month now - what else you got?
Maybe $7.00?
For shared/reseller hosting:

unlimited domains

lets encrypt or other free autossl

good connectivity which also includes participation in major traffic exchange points (UK, NL, DE) etc.

NOT a cheap pricing for the above, also to eliminate questionable "neighbors"

well. favorite location? i have DNS-servers at Canada, Russia, UK, France, Singapore. interesting?
with free SSL. about unlimited domains - how much for you?

I've got a 1,000 domain virtual plan at the moment. I had to negotiate that as a special deal though

Also, it includes Softaculous, and that is a great help in setting up mini-sites.
please, provide a favorite location and pricing in PM or there. i dont providing support, but give for you cheapest price with services.

I use a separate DNS service that offers SSL, just not sure why non-U.S. location is important to you.

Thanks in advance.

that's CDN proxy'ing with SSL.
interesting?

Being outside U.S. myself, I still have to submit W8 american tax form to U.S.-based companies I receive payments from. This form ("Certificate of foreign status") asks me to certify, above other things, that I do not have a hosting in United States. Even if it is a just 1 page "domain for sale" website.

Moreover, authorities of that particular country are of opinion that non-U.S. persons who are hosting a website in their country may be considered as "U.S. persons" for various (somewhat limited) purposes. It would become easier for U.S. based complainant to steal a domain from me, just $150 court filling fee - and all done, it would be harder for me to defend myself in U.S. court (vs. normal UDRP which btw would cost the complainant $1500 or so).

thank you.

•••
I'm looking for an hosting that provide different IPs for each site.

With shared hosting you can host unlimited sites but all sites have the same IP address.

I've to develop 20/30 sites, a PBN, and I need different IP for each site.

For my needs Cloudflare is not the solution, any idea guys?

•••
I'm looking for an hosting that provide different IPs for each site.

With shared hosting you can host unlimited sites but all sites have the same IP address.

I've to develop 20/30 sites, a PBN, and I need different IP for each site.

For my needs Cloudflare is not the solution, any idea guys?
check pm

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back