Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What would you do?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

RickyG

VIP Member
Impact
14
Hey NP'ers!

I am not a newbie here, but my questions is one!

I have a bunch of 3 char .info's expering today. The 3 char dont mean much, but they are 3 char ;)
Now looking at 3charactor.com a 3 char .com is $170, but the net drops to 12$! The info's are listed at reg price. I havent been folowing the 3 char craze since it hit last year.
Would you renew them? What would you do?

RickyG
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think they aren't yet worth renewing. I would rather spend my money on a few unreged LLLL.coms that will be worth 2x-3x reg fee in a few months time.
 
0
•••
I let them expire...happy catching to th new owners!
RickyG
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back