Dynadot

opinion What would you do with RPMTV.com ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mr-x

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Need creative development ideas for RPMTV.com.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mmmm, maybe a site for car and engine fanatics with lots of videos etc

"Revs Per Minute TV"

•••
Mtv is going to cause issues since they are so diverse now.

There are better domains to spend your time on, it is not of that high of caliber

•••
I like the name, it is short, memorable and has a clear use. Its a great name for a tv network about cars and racing. I believe the internet is about to see a boom in online genre/category TV networks. I would just hold it for now, and do as GilesColey has said, and make a website with car/engine videos to start getting some relevant traffic.

•••
Has been done. Also to much work for one developer.

mmmm, maybe a site for car and engine fanatics with lots of videos etc

"Revs Per Minute TV"

•••
Regular Price Movies -On - TV
:) we charge 2$ per movies :)

this is the best you can do with ur name

•••
Last edited:
•••
I like the name, it is short, memorable and has a clear use. Its a great name for a tv network about cars and racing. I believe the internet is about to see a boom in online genre/category TV networks. I would just hold it for now, and do as GilesColey has said, and make a website with car/engine videos to start getting some relevant traffic.

Was originally reg'd in 1998. Ecommerce site sold a vitamin supplement.

Might be able to aggregate content but will probably just hold until sold

•••
Target the fitness / wearable / telemedicine market with a heart (Rate Per Minute) monitoring app users can patch-on, plug into their phone, and stream to their doctor / employer / family members etc. as well as to a database.

If that's too much, go with Real-time Patient Monitor TV and focus on the booming home care patient market.
Which is what I'm thinking about doing with TeleMedTV.com.

Last edited:
•••
Target the fitness / wearable / telemedicine market with a heart (Rate Per Minute) monitoring app users can patch-on, plug into their phone, and stream to their doctor / employer / family members etc. as well as to a database.

If that's too much, go with Real-time Patient Monitor TV and focus on the booming home care patient market.
Which is what I'm thinking about doing with TeleMedTV.com.

Very good. Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back