Dynadot

discuss What the best: 10*$10 or single domain at $100 ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

what the best: 10 domains per $10 or single domain at $100 ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • not waste money

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
what the best: 10 domains per $10 or single domain at $100 ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you're 100% newbie or your current portfolio size is 0, then 10x10
If you've successfully gone through the "teething period" in domaining, then 1x100.

•••
it is all about the quality of the name, not the amount of money you have paid for it ...
so you need to learn how to spot high quality domain name for good price and then take it from there ;)

•••
Its actually $ 20 (roughly, renewal cost) per domain for 10 domain if you are holding atleast one year and and on the other side its 110 for for holding 1 domain. 😃

•••
Your experience in personal valuation of domains determines which is best. A domain a newbie will value for that $100 may be valueless to an experienced domain investor.

A new trend or brand able domain can equally be from a new $10 hand reg.

•••
Its actually $ 20 (roughly, renewal cost) per domain for 10 domain if you are holding atleast one year and and on the other side its 110 for for holding 1 domain. 😃
thank you for making me aware of the often overlooked (for me) renewal cost.

•••
I would know what the retail price is and hold out. If your going to do $10 domains you want to do just that and make a model of it. I would rather register one name that I can get a lot more money for rather than just buying for the sake of a few bucks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back