Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

advice What sounds good ?

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Sophia Alice

Brandsiro TeamTop Member
Impact
816
Hi

i have two domains webdzyner.com and webdzyners.com

i am setting up a web design business and i want it to be a established brand

so what sounds good and as a brand webdzyner.com or webdzyners.com

what would you choose as a main domain (i will set the other as redirect to main one )
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
I think @Sophia Alice has also decided that. We are just all waiting with baited breath, for her announcement what she decided. IMHO, she should test the waters again, after having registered her choice(s).

Domains like webdesign(randomkeyword) is tough to rank immediately so I chose a misspelling initially

I am searching a lot of names ... all these days

I need a domain which is short and easy to remember and easy to rank and which is little unique

I know its tough to get such domains through hand reg

I made up a list of some through expired domains and at godaddy auctions

i will finalize it .. before i do ..i will make sure to paste it here .. i would like to know your choices

i really appreciate your time in assisting me guys .. Thank you
 
2
•••
domains that you provided are 9 & 10 letters & dont pass the radio test
Just some ideas for you to think upon, all available for reg right now.

Length Name

8 wdnation.com
8 wdseller.com
9 WebitDesk.com
10 designwebx.com
11 WeBeCurious.com
11 WebTreeTech.com

13 websitetrendz.com
13 webdesigntipz.com
14 WebDesignsTech.com
14 WebDesignsBest.com
16 WebResourceGuide.com
17 WebsiteComponents.com
18 WebDesignFramework.com

some maybe are brandable some are there for the keywords, some wont pass the radio and some are worth a lot for the right person.

Although it seems that you are keen on having some variation of "web or design or webdesign" in the domain, If you were to drop the keywords you might find many opportunities for brandables in 5L domains which you can grab for just the reg fees.

I am not much bothered about the radio thing anyways .. who are listening to it these days

still... I understand it should be catching when you pronounce it over a phone

designwebx.com looks good .. but the rest doesn't suit the requirement at all
 
1
•••
because this domain looking unique then other

all domains are unique

You cant be more unique than others, when there isnt a varying degree of uniqueness....

But i get what you mean... and disagree. Google changes daily what i hear...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
There are so many options with web design:

WebDesignSurf.com
WebDesignSeek.com
WebDesignCentric.com
WebDesignRay.com
WebDesignPipe.com
WebDesignRain.com

All available at reg fee at this time. It took me no more than 2 minutes to find these.

Looks like everyone here is rooting for you, Sophia, to succeed! (y)

I have seen those options ... actually many .. all these domains are not related at all...surf ..pipe and rain ...na na ..

Thank you everyone .. definately will succeed
 
2
•••
There are so many options with web design:

WebDesignSurf.com
WebDesignSeek.com
WebDesignCentric.com
WebDesignRay.com
WebDesignPipe.com
WebDesignRain.com

All available at reg fee at this time. Took me no more than 2 minutes to find these.

Looks like everyone here is rooting for you, Sophia, to succeed! (y)

Long-tail hard to remember,
There's a reason all those available..
A for effort, maybe WD? (acronym?) + word
 
Last edited:
1
•••
I have seen those options ... actually many .. all these domains are not related at all...surf ..pipe and rain ...na na ..

Thank you everyone .. definately will succeed

Yet, they are much easier to remember and spell than your examples. Why not come up with a short brandable that doesn't use web or dzyner? Keep in mind, it has to be memorable and easy to spell.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Yet, they are much easier to remember and spell than your examples. Why not come up with a short brandable that doesn't use web or dzyner? Keep in mind, it has to be memorable and easy to spell.

Yeah .. that is on my to list :)
 
1
•••
I like long names IF they make sense. I like them more than 4L names that are unpronounceable or make little sense, which is most of them.

The 2 names I was going to suggest are 13 and 14 letters long, not good if you're looking for something short but at least they're spelled correctly.
 
0
•••
My rules of thumb are a) do a brandable misspell only with a valuable one word name. Like Lyft, judj, tuth b) do just one misspell in a word, not multiple. I.e. desygner or dezigner are good, dzyner or dezygner, are bad c) no misspellings for word plus word or word plus suffix

With your choice you are breaking all of those simultaneously.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
webdzyner.com
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back