What size?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Veolus

Account Closed
Impact
13
If i were to place a logo on a t-shirt, what size (in pixels) do you think i should use for this logo to make it fit perfectly onto the middle of the t-shirt?

Sorry, i'm not really good at maths.. :lol:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd say something around 4000*3000, like a screen resolution, at 300 dpi. I had a mouse pad printed for me once, I still use it (even right now), it is 2325 * 2775 at 300 dpi, pretty dam big ;) The bigger - the better, it won't get jagged like an HTML-resized image does, so go for it.

Good luck :gl:
 
0
•••
Or, if you make it as a vector in the first place, it won't really matter, as you can change the size as mumch as you want without losing quality. I like using XaraX for my vectors, though Adobe Illustrator is more popular.
 
0
•••
how do you add pictures to tshirts and stuff? thru iron's right?

cheers
 
0
•••
Irons are too bad, you can buy like 3 washington t-shirts they sell out on the streets for $5 that are gonna be used as tableclothes in about a week,
 
0
•••
vip-ip said:
I'd say something around 4000*3000

That's HUGE! :lol: My computer probably doesn't even have enough RAM to create a new image that huge! :D
 
0
•••
Well, my mouse pad PSD is almost 8MB (like 7,77 MB? Something around that) so this should be like 15MB, am I right?
 
0
•••
You could try going to CafePress and seeing their sizes.
 
0
•••
At cafepress you can find the size of any garment (including thongs) aswell :P

www.cafepress.org
 
0
•••
cafepress is a very good place to get your company shirts printed. or any other product as a matter of fact.
 
0
•••
I have seen many cool sites using cafepress but I myself have no experience wit them.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back