What should I do?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

domainscp

Restricted (Market)
Impact
184
The other day I get someone emailing me asking if a name of mine was for sale. We exchanged a few emails and agreed on a price. The condition was though that I put the name at 4.cn with make a offer and this person would buy it by the 15th at the latest through there, this was fine by me. Well I put the name up with make a offer and got a offer which was about 80 percent of the agreed upon offer fom the person that emailed me.

I think the 80 percent offer was from the person emailed me the other day hoping to get it at a lower price but am not 100 percent sure. Do I counter with the agreed upon amount, wait until th 15th and if i do not see a offer of the agreed upon amount counter higher or counter with a higher offer right now?
 
0
Close
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd just wait it out. If it was the same person they would know why you haven't replied. If you don't know for sure it's the same person you don't want to enter into a sale agreement with somebody else. You could continue your email conversation asking if he was the one who placed the 80% offer and why (after he'd already agreed the price).
 
0
Close
Suggest you to wait.
Recently read the interview of adam dicker.
he waited till monday and got double the offer that he might have missed.
so i suggest wait till 15th.
 
0
Close
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Quick replies: search, your most used replies, and more on every post
Quick replies are easier to find and use now. The quick reply menu has a search box. Type a few letters to find the reply you want. A...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back