NameSilo

What should I do with Jean.ws?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

leavic

Established Member
Impact
1
Finnally, I got this domain "Jean.ws" today(it took one week for godaddy to complete the domain transaction).
I do not have too much time to find an end user who would be interested in this domain,though that's where I can get most from and obviously there must be some "jean" who love it.

So,What should I do with this domain now?
Parking?Or sell it to some other domainer rather than end user?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back