NameSilo

question What should I do to get a sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

esel

Established Member
Impact
I have placed two domains in sedo and waiting. Do not think any visits I got...
Is auction only way to get visits..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
esel is not a nice word in german :ROFL:

•••
even an auction is no guarantee of buyer interest, sadly

•••
Unique name and search in google tools and also take service of broker if you Feel that the domain name is worth taking service of broker

•••
No, esel has nothing to relate to any domains I have.
I have US domain, registered last year and expiring in August.

•••
Do one think
Renew the domain if it is good

•••
Can tell me your domain names so that i can give a advice on it...

•••
webeter.us (Web Eter) wanted a community for web developers.

•••
webeter.us (Web Eter) wanted a community for web developers.

Unfortunately the .us extension (unless a premium 1 word english keyword) has taken a dive in the recent years, it may be hard to have instant sales when it comes to brandables against this extension.

•••
You can start sending people to your auction/ domain by promoting it on Social Media. Or link buidling. The more visitors you get the better the chance is that someone might buy it. Of course there is no guarantee depending on the price of the domains and if someone can do something with it.

Also age of the domain plays a role.

•••
You can start sending people to your auction/ domain by promoting it on Social Media. Or link buidling. The more visitors you get the better the chance is that someone might buy it. Of course there is no guarantee depending on the price of the domains and if someone can do something with it.

Also age of the domain plays a role.

It plays a bigger role than what I had previous envisioned when I started, it's why you need to purchase domains with age against closeout sections.

•••
To be honest, that's not a great name. It's the first time I heard 'eter' and I don't even know what it means. Plus .US is not a popular extension even in the US! You're going to have a hard time selling this one.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back