Dynadot

What Should I Do Next?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

elevator

DNCombo.comTop Member
Impact
Dear domainers, I need your contributions on my outbound sales effort for one of my domain names. After I have sent about fifteen outbound mails to some related big companies, I received two replies from them. The first one came in after about 4 hours - that says - Thank you for your mail. You will be contacted after due considerations. And the second one came in after about a week, and says. I should say more about my enquiry, and that she is ready to help me on my inquiry.

Please what does it looks like? I am writing this in order to know if there are other things to do to make my effort a fruitful one.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Post the email you sent them without the domain name so we can see how to help. She said "I should say more about my enquiry, and that she is ready to help me on my inquiry." Does that mean she didn't understand the email and that maybe you left something out and she wants to help you. I don't get it.

•••
I don't want to post the email.message. But what I left behind is the price which was delebrate. I intentionaly want them to make offer which was stated on the mail.
Post the email you sent them without the domain name so we can see how to help. She said "I should say more about my enquiry, and that she is ready to help me on my inquiry." Does that mean she didn't understand the email and that maybe you left something out and she wants to help you. I don't get it.

•••
Is the person/company you contacting come from an English speaking country?

Reason Im asking is based on their reply, it appears that something might have got lost in translation. It's difficult to say without knowing the actual context of your mail though..

Even her initial reply (assuming you quoting her word for word) "Thank you for your mail. You will be contacted after due considerations" Whilst there isn't really anything wrong with this reply grammatically it just doesn't "feel" like a native English speaker to me. I could be wrong...

Last edited:
•••
The replied were received from two different companies reps. The first one said is a woman and promised to get back after due consideration. A nd the second one asked me to sya more about my inquiry.

I t seems she wanted me to quote a price, but I did not want to quote, that was why I asked them to make an offer so that we can close the deal.
But still waiting for 4 days now and that is why I need your advice before it is too late.

•••
when you do spam solicitations, you should state a price

imo...

•••
OK, Good but is it not too late for me to send the price to them now?

•••
Hi

it seems you guys/gals have learned how to spam..... but haven't learned or know what to do, if someone replies.

we don't know what name you sent or who you sent it to

nor do we know the content of your solicitation

yet, you want advice on what you should do next?

imo...

•••
Hi

it seems you guys/gals have learned how to spam..... but haven't learned or know what to do, if someone replies.

we don't know what name you sent or who you sent it to

nor do we know the content of your solicitation

yet, you want advice on what you should do next?

imo...
@biggie, please if you do not have any assistance for me, you better leave me alone. You are taking outbound marketing in to spamming. lol. Just leave me alone. OK! Am I the only person that will be doing outbound marketing?

Last edited:
•••
@biggie, please if you do not have any assistance for me, you better leave me alone. You are taking outbound marketing in to spamming. lol. Just leave me alone. OK! Am I the only person that will be doing outbound marketing?
can we talk on the other side bro?

•••

Hi

don't get offended or take it personal.

you're not even allowed to send unsolicited pm's to other members

so call it what you want,

but sending unsolicited outbound marketing emails, is spam.

and if somebody wanted to help you, how could they, when they don't know any of the details?

imo...

•••
Hi

don't get offended or take it personal.

you're not even allowed to send unsolicited pm's to other members

so call it what you want,

but sending unsolicited outbound marketing emails, is spam.

and if somebody wanted to help you, how could they, when they don't know any of the details?

imo...
Just because you do not engage in it does not make it crime for those who do it. Then you should hide your next best idea without letting potential investors know about it because contacting them is also a spam! Do not advertise your business to customers or clients as well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back