Dynadot

domain What should be the price of LL.ai

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

XAVW.COM

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$35 to $75 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Is there any meaning to LL or did you just buy it because it's a two L domain?

•••
$35 to $75 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
So you think the value of LL.ai is basically reg fee or less?

There are only 676 total LL combos. I am sure the min floor value is well above that.

Brad

•••
So you think the value of LL.ai is basically reg fee or less?

There are only 676 total LL combos. I am sure the min floor value is well above that.

Brad
Can you share some insight on this? I know with .com it's obviously high value. What can you see in terms of demand and use cases for the two LL in a .AI extension. Not questioning your opinion trying to get more insight. Thank you! Meaning is it just valuable because it's two L or is it valuable because of the use case?

Last edited:
•••
Can you share some insight on this? I know with .com it's obviously high value. What can you see in terms of demand and use cases for the two LL in a .AI extension. Not questioning your opinion trying to get more insight. Thank you! Meaning is it just valuable because it's two L or is it valuable because of the use case?
I have no idea what the floor value is, but I would pay a much higher price range for any LL.

So, I assume people who are actually invested in .AI would pay even more.

LL have strong value and demand in any decent extension.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Is there any meaning to LL or did you just buy it because it's a two L domain?
Well “large language” is the first thing that comes to mind in regards to AI 😁

I have no idea of the value of 2L ai names but I known I wouldn’t let this one go cheap.

•••
•••
Isn't that good?
No. Creating a valuation/statement with no reasoning behind it provides no real value.

UNLESS, the numbers came from someone that was known for their proven abilities as an expert in the subject they were commenting on. Even that would be lazy. The numbers would only carry weight because of the previous reputation of the user.

As far as I can tell (please correct me if I'm wrong) this user has made their entire reputation on this site by providing these "appraisals" with no evidence to support them.

The only value that is created, is by other members giving their own opinions to confirm or reject these "appraisals" and their reasoning behind their own comments.

•••
When I do appraisals, I do both prices ranges sometimes and explanations sometimes, but it depends on how much time I have. Most of my appraisals are usually validated by other members directly or indirectly. I can see how some people may think it's a lot to ask from a community appraisal, especially when people are taking time out of their schedule to appraise your name. It isn't much but it's honest work.

Last edited:
•••
No. Creating a valuation/statement with no reasoning behind it provides no real value.

UNLESS, the numbers came from someone that was known for their proven abilities as an expert in the subject they were commenting on. Even that would be lazy. The numbers would only carry weight because of the previous reputation of the user.

As far as I can tell (please correct me if I'm wrong) this user has made their entire reputation on this site by providing these "appraisals" with no evidence to support them.

The only value that is created, is by other members giving their own opinions to confirm or reject these "appraisals" and their reasoning behind their own comments.

Who confirms or rejects these other members' opinions? :xf.smile:

These are all opinions. Every thread in this section may as well be titled "How long is a piece of string?" Varying opinions from different members with different experience all adds up to learning something for me, however big or small, and helps shape my own thoughts. I find value in that.

It would be nice to get a bit of explanation, but to be fair, since @jhm there's no-one else who has taken time to offer their opinion on pretty much every single name submitted in the Appraisals section, whether detailed or not. And I've yet to see anyone come back and post that they've sold the name in question for more. Hopefully for the OP this will be the one..

•••
At least 5K USD and likely higher given the current AI hype and the obvious 'large language' interpretation.
It would've easily been 10x this value if only it had been llm.ai.

•••
Who confirms or rejects these other members' opinions? :xf.smile:
No one should and this strengthens my argument: Opinions should be provided with reasoning to go with it.

Unfortunately, these aren't the rules. Members are allowed to put any numbers they want (greater than $10) with no reasoning provided.

Without information to support appraisal values, these "appraisals" offer no more value to the person requesting the appraisal than a random number generator, or a magic 8 ball.

I'd reference more of my initial points that I brought up, but the mods already removed my post.

I'm screaming into a void.

If someone wants to know how long a piece of string is, someone gets a ruler and provides the accurate measurement. Otherwise, you're just playing a random guessing game. Will you know exactly how long the string is? No. But you'll get reasonably close and most would agree with the ruler being an accepted gauge of measurement.

Right now if I say:

LL.ai is worth $303,500,000 (reseller opinion, NOT end user)

How is that valuable to the OP?

I only see it as valuable to the forum operators as it generates eyeballs and rebuttals over my "appraisal".

•••
No one should and this strengthens my argument: Opinions should be provided with reasoning to go with it.

Unfortunately, these aren't the rules. Members are allowed to put any numbers they want (greater than $10) with no reasoning provided.

Without information to support appraisal values, these "appraisals" offer no more value to the person requesting the appraisal than a random number generator, or a magic 8 ball.

I'd reference more of my initial points that I brought up, but the mods already removed my post.

I'm screaming into a void.

If someone wants to know how long a piece of string is, someone gets a ruler and provides the accurate measurement. Otherwise, you're just playing a random guessing game. Will you know exactly how long the string is? No. But you'll get reasonably close and most would agree with the ruler being an accepted gauge of measurement.

Right now if I say:

LL.ai is worth $303,500,000 (reseller opinion, NOT end user)

How is that valuable to the OP?

I only see it as valuable to the forum operators as it generates eyeballs and rebuttals over my "appraisal".
I agree with your point but you're asking too much from community appraisals. This is why professional appraisals exist on this forum.

•••
I agree with your point but you're asking too much from community appraisals. This is why professional appraisals exist on this forum.
It doesn’t have to be an 8 page opus. Just a sentence or two to give context. I do this for anything I don’t value at $0.

•••
Most recent:

1712031098423.png

Highest price (past three years)

1712031405037.png

Lowest price (past three years)

1712031443112.png

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back