NameSilo

What script is this?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

NetworkTown.Net

Account Closed
Impact
2
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Whatever it is they did a good job of masking it.

http://www.myspacespimp.com/admin

It isnt Joomla. Joomla would be /administrator. Anyone recognize this admin login screen?
 
0
•••
Yep iv seen this script on more then 15 sites now and i cant find what script it is.
 
0
•••
I tried digging more man. I will keep up my efforts and see if I can find out what uses it. Whatever it is they cleaned the code quite nice. I even viewed the CSS file.
 
0
•••
Yep it is great script nice and clean just can't figer out what script it is thanks.
 
0
•••
I saw the download for this script somewhere before. It's a free script...let me find the link. http://www.freeturnkey.net/scripts.html You can download a MySpace script there. I'm not sure if it's that one that your asking for though.

Cheers, Stefan!
 
0
•••
Excellent site Sober15 thanks for that!
 
0
•••
0
•••
Any one know if the script comes with resell rights?
 
0
•••
NetworkTown.Net said:
Any one know if the script comes with resell rights?
Errr you bought it, not us...Perhaps you should have researched that before you bought it? Good luck with it though. These kind of threads make me want to create a myspace resource script myself...haha. :)
 
0
•••
That's a pretty nice script. Not $75 nice, but it's nice.

If your going to make a myspace resource site, just go with the free one.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back