NameSilo

What script is this site using!!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

NetworkTown.Net

Account Closed
Impact
2
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Can't tell, but I would content the people who own the network, they will likly tell you either the name, or something about that that you might be able to use to track down what it is. Otherwise go on google and search uploader scripts unitl you find it. Though it may be custum so don't expect 100% chance of finding it.
 
0
•••
Well, I also don't know but I can tell you this one thing, I can't find where the administration page is located.

Tried:

/admin
/administrator
/admin.php
/administrator.php

Thinking maybe it says something on the login page.
 
0
•••
Jackpot..!!

I look at the source code and find this unique template name
"<!-- END TEMPLATE: topratedpal.tmpl -->"

Then I search online and found out to be PhotoPost. To ensure that the script is correct, I try in this to go to the admin panel

http://clipupload.com/clip/adm-index.php
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back