IT.COM

registrars What registrar is good for beginner domain investor

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mobo12

Established Member
Impact
My partner and I are hoping to start investing some money in the domain flipping but, we can not decide which domain registrar to chose.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd suggest go with the one that offers you best deal at the moment. Given the competition in domain name Industry, almost all registrars have improved their services, with exception to the old timers who have just gone down over the time.

•••
The Top 7 Best Domain Registrars Ranked

Bluehost — Best choice for getting a free space name when you purchase web facilitating. Namecheap — Simple checkout, free security assurance, and clear dashboard. NameSilo — Cheaper than Namecheap and super-simple mass buy process.

•••
I started with GoDaddy, but had issues with changing DNS (their system repeatedly says it made the change but doesn't) and with their auction service. I had an "old saying" for a domain name registered with GoDaddy but when I wanted to sell it on their platform their reselling team denied it because it had a trademarked name contained within it. The trademark had nothing to do with the saying, but they wouldn't release it and GoDaddy wouldn't let me talk (explain) to them, period! I moved to Dynadot and have been very happy with them, and they have better pricing.

•••
•••
For me it would have to be Namecheap.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back