IT.COM

domain What price would for MiniWearables.com + .coms wearables?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slkn

Data Analytics & Machine LearningEstablished Member
Impact
InfoWearables.com
MiniWearables.com
Onewearables.com
Jetwearables.com
Elitewearables.com
Multiwearables.com
Instawearables.com
Cruisewearables.com
Hotelwearables.com
Barwearables.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"wearables" is a tough word imo to play the combo thing. Many of these are just too vague/generic to be brandable or build any website around (e.g. One, Jet, Multi, Insta, Info). The only .com plays that would work for any of these would be if you had "Cruisewear.com". I am not even sure what Hotel, Bar, Jet wearables are?? Would have to appraise all at reg fee unfortunately.

•••
I believe some may have considerable value since weaeables market potential and keep growing. Either e-commerce, content, landing page, news, "create your wearable"...in general are brandable.

Thanks for your feedback!!

Last edited:
•••
I don't know someone out there may be willing to give you something for them you never can tell, but nothing is showing up on the appraisal machine. "$0"

•••
I don't know someone out there may be willing to give you something for them you never can tell, but nothing is showing up on the appraisal machine. "$0"

Appraisal machines counts on traffic, search, and potential links? No see any about branding, awareness or creativity involved...

•••
I think EHGdomains quite sum up the possibility of branding for you slkn

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back