NameSilo

What PPC system pays more?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello!
There are so many "Pay Per Click" systems that do not know what to choose ...

I have a place on the site, I want to hang ads and get paid for each click. What can you advise? What PPC system pays more? Where friendly support?

How much do you earn on these systems?
Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The best is Adsense.
You can also try Bidvertise, Chitika, Adbrite

•••
I have gotten success only with Adsense, so I think they are the best for me.

•••
Only AdSense works for me. Bidvertiser is crappy.

•••
Both AdSense and Adbrite work good for me

•••
As it turned out, many webmasters choose Bizzclick (also asked in other forums), I also liked this system. Earning here is higher than the others.
Support answers immediately on demand and work with many payment systems, it suits me ...

Let's see how things will go on

•••
I haven't heard of Bizzclick. Is it new ?

•••
I'm still with Adsense. Bidvertiser did not have much of an impact. But had read some good thing about bidvertiser before..

•••
I use adsense for my italian blog, and it works very good :P
Now i'm looking forward to ude Adbrite for some english website i'm working on :)

And, I don't think Bidvertiser is good, because they open a lot of pop up - pop under....and they have this cheap advertising (like you are the visitor xxxxxx you won a car xD)

•••
Now i'm looking forward to ude Adbrite for some english website i'm working on :)

And, I don't think Bidvertiser is good, because they open a lot of pop up - pop under....and they have this cheap advertising (like you are the visitor xxxxxx you won a car xD)

I agree, Bidvertiser has strange ads
For me, Google for now...but I am waiting for an application from Chitika, to test it

•••
The best you can earn with PPC is Google adsense because of it's vast advertisement and network. Other ppc program are there but not paying like adsense and what I heard for other programs that they are not paying even.

•••
AdSense all the way.

Why wouldn't you use AdSense for your english website as well?

•••
1) Adsense

2) Bidvertiser

I had a bad experience with Adbrite, the kind of, "our advertiser did no pay us and you can not get paid until we get the money from them. we are very sorry about this." They did pay everything else though, this only affected a single sponsor.

Although that was a year ago, WTF Adbrite, not my problem, not using them anymore.

•••
IMO Adsense (Google) is the best. They have the largest number of advertisers. This increases the relevancy of the ads displayed on your website. Better relevancy means better click through rate (CTR). And better CTR means better income.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back