Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What Needs Work

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

buddybuddha

Established Member
Impact
2
I wanted to make a music website, mostly for local bands around where I live. So I bought the domain bluntBeat.com and made this nice design. Personally I think it is very good, but it obviously needs work.

So tell me what you think it needs. Its attached as a jpeg.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Overall I think your on the right track, it's clean and straight to the point. I would do something with the leaves or whatever they are, they look kinda dodgy, Also the font in the logo and tagline and ect i don't like too much, you might want to look at changing that. But I like what I see, nice domain, it's easy to remember and easily brandable!
 
0
•••
Thanks.

The little tribals I agree with you. They are somewhat silly but I needed some kind of a space filler. I might use some music notes or something, IDK.

Also, I can see what you mean by the font. I always have trouble picking fonts. Any ideas?
 
0
•••
Now with modifications. What do you think?
 
0
•••
i would have to say add more navigation on top seems like its missing some content, looks little too basic :(
 
0
•••
It has way too many scan lines and is too blue. Sites like this always look like they are 100% Photoshop created, eek.
 
0
•••
well chuck my first question is do you have the knowledge to create this type of site? You will need more than a design to do this and trust me its not easy. If you do know how then thats great and will make everything easier. Question 2 are you going to be using live text in your site?? It would be best if you did so.

The design itself is way too simple and doesnt really have a music theme to it. Look at www.purevolume.com or www.bandspace.com or even my band site design www.bumrecords.net/templates/newdesign.php. These are all designs that draw the attention of bands. In my opinion your site is too simple and plain and not very eye catching. I think you should redesign it. Im not trying to be harsh but if you want a lot of members you have to have a good design
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back