Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What mind mapping software do you use? If at all

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Damion

VIP Member
Impact
158
I have so much ideas and things to get organized so that i need to work in a efficient manor that it isn't funny anymore.

Instead of writing everything down i am looking for some sort of mind mapping software to have everything i need to do as organized and as efficient as possible.
So that all i need to do once the plan has been made to follow the steps i need to take and do the work i need to do.

Writing everything down is a mess and especially when your plan consists of many steps.
Using a couple of solutions Mindman Personal and Freemind i see that these programs are not that easy to use or it has quite a learning curve.

So if anyone uses a similar type of software let me know and what you think of the software you're using?
How difficult it is to use, etc

Experiences/Reviews Please? :)

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
notepad...
 
0
•••
Hate to sound like Jesse's doppleganger, but, NotePad. At any given time I have 5-20 notepads open that I cycle through using alt-tab to get my thoughts in the right place.
-Allan
 
0
•••
notepad! I always have a ruffideas.txt in my pc
 
0
•••
Notepad. Or good old pencil & paper.
 
0
•••
TextPad isn't bad at all. Then there is NotePad. I use both of them.
 
0
•••
Lot's of Notepad users :)
I'm using a trial version of Mindjet Mindmanager which is very nice to work with and easier then the programs i mentioned before.
Price is quite steep though...
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back