IT.COM

question What metrics should I look for?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

anilkilic

Impact
I'm preparing a domain name list for sale. Not the domains. I don't own the names, I'm not a domainer.

I extracted these domains from a product listing platform (PH). Most of them are SaaS or product related and targeted for builders. Such as;
Code:
productvalidationchecklist
blankcursor
anontasks
profittab
mvpchecklist
smsforecast

My question is, I want to add some metrics along with these domains. I found expireddomains giving a lot of data but couldn't double check those numbers.

So is there any other free places to check for metrics and more importantly what metrics do you think I should include?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Expiredomains has probably all the metrics you need: Backlinks, Age, etc.

•••
Expiredomains has probably all the metrics you need: Backlinks, Age, etc.
Thanks, I'm also trying to figure out which metrics weights more. Some days domains with most backlinks re-registered more more. Some days with domain pops. 🤷‍♂️ That makes those metrics vague.

•••
Expiredomains has probably all the metrics you need: Backlinks, Age
Thanks, I'm also trying to figure out which metrics weights more. Some days domains with most backlinks re-registered more more. Some days with domain pops. 🤷‍♂️ That makes those metrics vague.
Depends on your goals. If earning parking revenue is your goal, then backlinks analysis using AHREFS type tools is the most important.

In my case, I prefer names I can envision being used as a business or product, so backlinks are not the most important, but I might focus on Namebio sales using the same keywords as in any domain I'm thinking of buying.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back