Domain Empire

What LLLL Chinese people like

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BigTree

Established Member
Impact
I have never been into LLLL but recently I started to be curious what LLLL chinese like most.
I would be grateful for your opinons if you have some experience in this area.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
City and Province prefixes are used for sure.

There's many other 2 letter combinations to consider. It can be family name instead of city, or just 1 letter instead of 2, simply B, not BJ, because it's hard to get BJ.
Like @DotCN said there's so many interpretations of PinYin, that you need to be an expert to know certain combinations. But there's plenty even for not so popular letters.
Are city and province codes always better at the front? English speakers wouldn't typically say "auto repair Chicago" or "tech support New York". We would put the city in front. But not sure if the same principle applies in pinyin.

•••
Are city and province codes always better at the front? English speakers wouldn't typically say "auto repair Chicago" or "tech support New York". We would put the city in front. But not sure if the same principle applies in pinyin.
I've asked the same question in the other thread about 4l.net and experts confirmed that before is better

•••
CCCC .COMs with no vowels (A, E, I, O, U) or V are generally the most valuable in China. But ‘Z’ is really welcome in China, because “ZhongGuo” is China in Chinese PinYin. And Chinese like “Middle” very much, “Zhong” means “middle” in Chinese PinYin. Many many Chinse company name has “Zhong”… The other most popular letter might be X, Y, S, C, … We Chinese like to divide the 4L into two parts, the first two letters and the last two letters. If the first two is Big city of China, it will be very welcome, Such as: BJ(BeiJing), SH(ShangHai), GD(GuangDong)… If the last two letters is some kind of business, such as: LC(LiCai, finance), ZX(online), KJ(Tech), SJ(Data), which would be very welcome. And also “CN” is very popular in China No Chinese “words(PinYin)” starts from U, V, O and I, but there ARE some words start from A & E, so A, E is not very bad for Chinese market.

•••
We Chinese like to divide the 4L into two parts, the first two letters and the last two letters. If the first two is Big city of China, it will be very welcome, Such as: BJ(BeiJing), SH(ShangHai), GD(GuangDong)… If the last two letters is some kind of business, such as: LC(LiCai, finance), ZX(online), KJ(Tech), SJ(Data), which would be very welcome.

What are your thoughts about demand for LLNN or NNLL with these letters in them? Thank you.

•••
We Chinese like to divide the 4L into two parts, the first two letters and the last two letters.
If the first two is Big city of China, it will be very welcome, Such as: BJ(BeiJing), SH(ShangHai), GD(GuangDong)…
If the last two letters is some kind of business, such as: LC(LiCai, finance), ZX(online), KJ(Tech), SJ(Data), which would be very welcome.

And also “CN” is very popular in Chin

Exactly what I had in mind when I bought these .co domains

China
CNKJ.co - China Tech
KJCN.co - Tech China
CNZXco - China Online
ZXCN.co - Online China
CNLC.co - China Finance

Beijing
BJCN.co - Beijing China
CNBJ.co
BJLC.co - Beijing Finance
BJZX.co - Beijing Online
BJKJ.co - Beijing Tech
BJSJ.co - Beijing Data

Shanghai
SHCN.co - Shanghai China
SHLC.co - ShangHai Finance
SHSJ.co - ShangHai Data

Guangdong
GDCN.co - Guangdong China
GDSJco - GuangDong Data
GDKJ.co - GuangDong Tech
GDZX.co - GuangDong Online

:D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back