What language is this forum?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

GreenGambler

I Collect SilverVIP Member
Impact
207
Hello,

Can anyone tell me what this forums language is?

DomenForum .net


My domain name website is getting alot of traffic from that site and I just wonder what country that site is geared toward.

Also, is there anyway I can translate the pages?

Thanks,
GG
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
weblord said:



Thanks sooo much weblord. I've never really bothered to translate a site before so didn't really know how to do so. I just want to see where the traffic to my site is coming from, probably someone mentioned me or something.

Rep Added :) (more to add to you huge bar, hehe)


If I join that site and reply in English will it automatically be translated into a russian reply for the others to see?
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back