Dynadot

What Kind of Grades Do You Make?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jake

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
In 7th-8th grade, I made B's and C's, but Im pulling it up to mostly A's and some B's.

What about you guys?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In my school we have a very weird system where your grade is a 4-digit number, each digit ranging from 1 to 5, and each digit representing a different aspect of our performance in that subject.
We used to have a proper grading system, with A/B/C/and so on, but the new headmaster just had to change everything - he's even changing the school crest that was invented by the founder of the school 200 years ago!

Anyway, I tend to get 1s and 2s. Which would be As and Bs in a proper grading system...

•••
Jake said:
In 7th-8th grade, I made B's and C's, but Im pulling it up to mostly A's and some B's.

What about you guys?

Woah, I didn't realise you lived in texas.. I am living here now as well.. Where do you live?

I am homeschooled, I do what I want when I want..

•••
I make A's and B's in 7th grade, but I mostly have more B's then A's. My friend got straight A's on his report card! Good job everyone!

•••
A's and A-'s except 1 B :( } for 8th grade.

So far in 9th grade im pulling all A's and A-'s :D

•••
Eah 9th grade i do online as most of the older teens know.
I am just to lazy to do school we shall see if i pass this year haha.

i just dont do it, i have all As though

•••
•••
well i am from greece and we have a different grading system here.First trimester in 10th grade i got an average of 16,4/20.I am looking to get higher this trimester but who knows :)

•••
I am getting B's mostly, but am not happy until I get straight A's at least lol

•••
I got.. 1 A, the rest were B's and C's.

•••
hvairline said:
well i am from greece and we have a different grading system here.First trimester in 10th grade i got an average of 16,4/20.I am looking to get higher this trimester but who knows :)
Trimesters are the best

Thats what we are on, and I love them.

•••
I make A's and B's. I wish I had all A's though

•••
I get A's and maybe 1 or 2 B's. Always have. Hope it stays that way :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back