IT.COM

What is your take on this tool for Banned sites in Google?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

gatekeeper72

Established Member
Impact
Hi Everyone!

I came accross this site www.isbanned.com, and was wondering what your take is on this site, and the tool it uses to check if a site has been banned, and if you think it's accurate, or not.

I wanted to find a quick, and easy way to check out domains, if they are banned from google before I buy, and check on the ones I have.

It shows all of the domains I own are not banned, but I only have a portfolio of about 30..
Anyhow, how accurate do you think this site, and the tool is?

Thanks in advance for your opinion, or knowledge on this site and the tool it uses!

(Also, if you own a domain that is banned, and you know it is, please check it on this site to see if it shows up as banned, so I will know more of its accuracy)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks dear for sharing this importent information.

•••
Your most welcome!
Do you think it is accurate?
I would think with all of the complaints of people buying a domain only to find out it's banned, you would hear more about this site, but I haven't heard anything on it, or its accuracy...
So I'm still wondering if its accurate or not...:guilty:

•••
What website could have been banned? Whatever check I attempt, it's saying it's not banned.

•••
Could try google.com ☺

•••
Really, the easiest way to see if your site is banned in google is to:
GOOGLE IT!!!!

•••
its working good ..nice tool

i tried with a banned domain and a active domain

nice tool

•••
The mentioned site is not working. I know one more else. See below:
seomastering.com/google-banned.php

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back