Domain Empire

discuss What is your take on shorter domains with numbers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

arealfastid

Impact
Hi all,
I am fairly new to domaining business. I would like to know how do you see shorter domain names (three, four digits) with numbers in them. Are they worth the time and money. for example something like 1af.org

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very small niche market mainly for .com. The name you mentioned would be very little value if any.

Check out Namebio.com to see how the various combinations are selling.

I believe that ship has sailed.

•••
•••
Just to get a deeper idea, how much would you appraise r2r.org, like 10$, 50$?

•••
•••

there is no value in this by default (liquidity).. its only if you get lucky one day and some buyer needs it. and if that happens, then only he knows what he'll pay. not anyone here.

•••

Someone liked it for $119 in 2016, I would say 2 in the middle is a safe bet as end users seem to like them also. I would pay $50 for it, I like .orgs but there's nothing worse than having to choose between two non profits when they're both interested. You don't want to register random short names without learning what's liquid or has end user potential.

•••
Registered a bunch of LLL1.com's about 6 months ago. Sold one for $300, a couple for between $50-100, and the rest are sitting and waiting ...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back