Dynadot

question What is your biggest domain sale ever?

NameSilo
Watch
Hello guys
What is your biggest domain sale ever?
Kindly post the domain name and the sale price.
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NNNN.com 23,000. (Sorry- Can't give buyers details of exact four numbers)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
wow , NNNN? Does it mean something?
It actually did, and tried to sell it as it was an exact match, however the end user customer was a billion$$$ company that had no interest so sold it to an investor and reinvesting.

•••
•••
$62,000 so far. Will report in a couple of months.

•••
It actually did, and tried to sell it as it was an exact match, however the end user customer was a billion$$$ company that had no interest so sold it to an investor and reinvesting.

Funny I just saw my name posted about the sale where I didn't expect it. The buyer was well known evidently, and quite happy to talk about it. At least it isn't indexed so I am going stay anon.

•••
$45K Word.org
$39500 LLL.com

•••
•••
Oh dear, I haven't got above $x,xxx yet. Time to create some serious pages, and to do a bit of work I think. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Sold a 1 word.com for $11K ( rejected an offer of $14K) to a reseller in just a few months which I got for $2K.

•••
Sold a 1 word.com for $11K ( rejected an offer of $14K) to a reseller in just a few months which I got for $2K.
Can you provide the name?

•••
•••
•••
Just passing through to lower the tone a bit - about $200! :xf.laugh:

•••
Dictionary.net - our top .NET
$53,000

Last edited:
•••
•••
Pointeuse(dot)com 5,500 euros.
bought for $18, i hope to make more and even higher price than this very soon

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back