Domain Empire

What is the current value of 3 character .info domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jeter4982

Senior MemberEstablished Member
Impact
Hey!

What is the current value of 3 character .info domains with no real meaning?

For example:

LNL
NLL
LLN

Thanks for any input!

Tom

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For the most part, reg fee or less unless it's LLL.

•••
•••
AD is exactly right REG fee there are many left to reg.

•••
a 4-character .com with a 'sounding' name would be a better bet.

•••
Ok, thanks everyone for their input...

Tom

•••
ATM not worth much. Reg fee-/+

•••
RANDOM three - character ".INFO's" with no other obvious or apparent meanings ... are worth Reg. fee's+/- - Reg. fee's+ ( << particularly those "LLN's" here with best potential at above Reg. fee's), IMHO.

Have fun!
B-)

•••
Jeff said:
RANDOM three - character ".INFO's" with no other obvious or apparent meanings ... are worth Reg. fee's+/- - Reg. fee's+ ( << particularly those "LLN's" here with best potential at above Reg. fee's), IMHO.

Have fun!
B-)

Thanks Jeff for the input. One more question, when you guys say regristation fee, I assume you mean around $2 or $3, correct?

Tom

•••
There are obvious 3 char names that have value in any ext ie Mp3, K-9, 4x4, for example.
I have a personal interest in NLL names w/ a "4" prefix or a "1" prex and sufx and have sold a few, in info, biz as wel as .us exts, ie 1ip.biz, in the $100-$200 range. Additionally, I have sold NLN.us, and LLN.info and .biz names for $100-$150. So there is a market there, if not overwhelming.
NLL names that I've gotten some offers and alot of interest in the .com and .net, include 4MD, 4Rx, and 1,2, and 4 combined w/ Mr, IP, RV, ID, Dr, BA, NY, LA, AU, UK, US and a few others. My feeling is that good combinations of 3 char names of this nature, are also worth the investment in the .info/biz/us/selectcctld, as well. I don't expect a quick turnaround on my investment and have, in fact, pruned several out of my portfolio, not because of thinking they wouldn't work out, but due to sheer volume and having "overstocked" in that particular category, and these represent a longer term investment, IMHO.

Last edited:
•••
Grrilla said:
There are obvious 3 char names that have value in any ext ie Mp3, K-9, 4x4, for example.
I have a personal interest in NLL names w/ a "4" prefix or a "1" prex and sufx and have sold a few, in info, biz as wel as .us exts, ie 1ip.biz, in the $100-$200 range. Additionally, I have sold NLN.us, and LLN.info and .biz names for $100-$150. So there is a market there, if not overwhelming.
NLL names that I've gotten some offers and alot of interest in the .com and .net, include 4MD, 4Rx, and 1,2, and 4 combined w/ Mr, IP, RV, ID, Dr, BA, NY, LA, AU, UK, US and a few others. My feeling is that good combinations of 3 char names of this nature, are also worth the investment in the .info/biz/us/selectcctld, as well. I don't expect a quick turnaround on my investment and have, in fact, pruned several out of my portfolio, not because of thinking they wouldn't work out, but due to sheer volume and having "overstocked" in that particular category, and these represent a longer term investment, IMHO.

Great post Grrilla! I agree with everything you said in there... :bingo:

Tom

•••
•••
jeter4982 said:
Thanks Jeff for the input. One more question, when you guys say regristation fee, I assume you mean around $2 or $3, correct?

Tom

Reg fee is usually considered to be $5 to $8.

Grilla is correct that there are some combos in other than LLL that have value, but you do have to find ones with meaning and market it that way.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back