IT.COM

discuss What is the current price of low quality LLLL.com such as xqzy.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

R2D

Account Closed
Impact
What is the current price of low quality LLLL.com such as xqzy.com?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe $45 reseller price

•••
Yes,

I usually buy them $25 - $55 at auctions. $45 seems reasonable.

But obviously it tend to get higher for potential end-users.

•••
To the right end-user, LLLL.com can go anywhere from $2500-$4500+

You would be surprised what some random 4 char domains sell for because they are actual words or company names in other languages. Obviously there are thousands of them out there and you have to be patient, but it can happen.

•••
You should check out what some of those "lousy" four-letter .coms are selling for on Go Daddy auctions. Some 4-figure bids there.

Evidently, the Chinese are buying up all-consonant LLLL, actually preferring Z, X, W, and Q.

Three years ago, you could pick off LLLL .coms at Go Daddy for BIN prices -- I know, I bought several and am holding for now.

Unless you can get a good price, I would hold LLLL .com domains.

•••
Are there methods or guidelines to find which end user could be interested to buy a domain such as xqzy.com ?

I can think of these

Search google
Look scrabble/crossword directories for something that contains xqzy
some specialized business directories (but which ???)

•••
Are there methods or guidelines to find which end user could be interested to buy a domain such as xqzy.com ?

I can think of these

Search google
Look scrabble/crossword directories for something that contains xqzy
some specialized business directories (but which ???)

I doubt if that would tell you the complete story, given that Chinese buyers are snapping these up.

Going on a Chinese search engine might fill in some gaps, but, of course, info would be in Chinese.

Perhaps some of our Chinese peers could enlighten us as to why these are suddenly HOT, HOT, HOT!

•••
xqzy.com seems to be Chinese premium and reseller price would be about $200

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back