What is going on?? (iframes)

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dan_Vt

Established Member
Impact
13
Need a little help because I cannot explain what is happening.

Check out this page (http://www.vermontinformation.com/majestic10.htm) in both Firefox and IE. The iframe pulls from http://www.vermontinformation.com/adheader.htm

IE seems to pull the right page, but Firefox is pulling a different page, and so displaying a completely different image.

I can't explain why this is happening.

I copied the code from http://www.vermontinformation.com/iframetest.htm and (this is very weird) in Firefox iframetest.htm appears fine, but not majestic10.htm. I'm at a loss.

10 $NPs to anyone who can solve this! I want to keep working on the site but this put the brakes on quick.

Thanks,
Dan

I quit!

Now it's working, no idea what happened but I should have taken screenshots it was so unbelievable.

The html gods must be testing me.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back