Dynadot

What is Better? AdSense Text or Images?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I just added my first adsense banners and I chose images instead of text, but did I make the right decision?

Which one does people tend to click on more?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I prefer text ads as compare to image ads as they are low paying for me

•••
banners aren't paid by clicks, they are based on impressions shown.

cpc text ads generally perform better than cpm banners.

•••
•••
Text ads seems more attractive and it usually contains multiple ads in one adsense script.

•••
It actually depends upon ur site niche and the types of ads shown.As far now both text and image ads have worked for my site,but don't forget the link units too cos they also work sometime great

•••
For Niches like Anime I think Image ads are better and you get low value for click anyway. Otherwise I use text ads.

•••
Image ads work best for me, mainly it depends upon what type of site you have and where you intend to place your ad

•••
•••
Seems everyone has their own opinion. I personally prefer text and image Ads both. It depends on the user to user. but IMO image ads are best

•••
I just added my first adsense banners and I chose images instead of text, but did I make the right decision?

Which one does people tend to click on more?

Thanks

It will depend on the niche. For my sites, images ads perform poor. I only use text ads. But there are some Niches where image ads will perform much better than text ads.

I suggest you try both and see which one works better for you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back