IT.COM

discuss What is best dropcatching software

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

digitalocean1

Established Member
Impact
I have fairly good success with dropcatch.com, but they don't support all TLDs. Is there any good drop-catching software that has good success rate?

How good of an idea is it to make your own drop catch software? Which registers support API for domain registration and account credits? I think payment processors take time thus, having an account with funds with API and thousands of threads should be enough to register any domain I want. Am I'm missing something here?

Veteran domainer's comments and suggestions are welcomed and everyone else's also :)

Please share any info about dropcatching software and service you think is useful :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am only talking about .coms .net

By 3PM eastern time, all the names below will either be at dropcatch or network solutions. They are all dropping today.

Even if you had an infinite number of connections running using the api's available at registrars and they gave you permission to hit their system non stop, you will not beat snapnames / nj (netsol) or dropcatch.

If you want to beat them you must have control of a lot of registrars, meaning, you are connecting directly to the registry.

All the names below have more than one bidder for the drop on nj. Check soon to see who got them.

Your own script is good if you want a name that nobody else wants or you are competing against others that are using the same method. Names that dropcatch or snap want, will not go to someone with some api catcher. Search the forums to read more.

tyjc.com
biverse.com
citizencredit.com
1spirit.com
bnoa.net
grapi.com
anjeli.com
mrfence.com
sevenway.com
simplebest.com
xelio.com
buyagent.com
ziwarhino.com
juegomahjong.com
schriften.com
vrsales.com
baopiao.com
pcnet-online.com
00499.com
02705.com
xopus.com

•••
Some domains I recently registered with my dropcatch software with Dynadot API.

BuyWebServer.com (Today Dropped)
VividDomain.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back