IT.COM

What is a typein domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
a name that people type in when they are looing for something. So Im looking to buy sneakers, id probably type in sneakers.com, not buythisshoe.com. Its basically a domain name that people would type in expecting to find the results they want

•••
droplister said:
a name that people type in when they are looing for something. So Im looking to buy sneakers, id probably type in sneakers.com, not buythisshoe.com. Its basically a domain name that people would type in expecting to find the results they want

sorry I responded to the wrong post

Last edited:
•••
TheMassCalProject said:
you have to have a min. of 100 domains for fabulous.... thats crazy the should let you build up like sedo

*cough* wrong place *cough*

•••
jayl said:
*cough* wrong place *cough*

yea I choked....lol I tried to catch before someon else did hahaha

•••
Its a domain that somebody may go to when they are looking for something. So, if someone was looking for web hosting, they might go to webhosting.com and get SBC's web hosting website. Type-in domains for popular keywords can be worth a lot of money (such as webhosting.com).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back