Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What Hot?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mplswifi

VIP Member
Impact
28
Hi-

I've been away from NamePros for some months and lost touch with what is the hot domain niche. Any hot sectors? Like 4 char dot orgs,tube names etc??
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Same ol', same ol'
But everything is down across the board.


Just stick to what makes sense.
 
0
•••
Thanks. I think have have plenty good names that have matured like netbook names and 4 char pronounceable dot orgs.. I just lost dudd.org by forgetting to renew-lol
 
0
•••
I heard there was a gold rush in Michael Jackson domains.
 
0
•••
IMO:
-"green" names
-one word .us(have picked up some noticeable activity)
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back