Dynadot

What happened to the Trader Ratings?!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I went to leave feedback tonight for an NPer who I had just bought a domain from, but the clickable Trader Rating links have disappeared from everyone's visible profile. So how do you get to see anyone's trader feedback and add to it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you go in to their profile its the last tab above the quick reply box. Just go there and you will be able to figure it out from there ;)

•••
If you go in to their profile its the last tab above the quick reply box. Just go there and you will be able to figure it out from there ;)

Thanks for the updated info. These Trader feedback ratings are now absolutely buried in NP, and I think less people will bother to reference or complete them. I tried just now and not only do I put the usual "Thanks for the push" type comment visible to all, I also have to submit a message visible only to the the other party and NP staff.

I tried to submit the feedback only and kept getting an error message that I needed to fill in this additional message field. I don't want to fill in an additional message, I want to just be able to say "Speedy push, thanks for the domain". This totally is not an improvement. So one NPer is short tonight what would have been positive feedback.

Last edited:
•••
thanks ross

but now its really weird placement ;)

also can u tell where is NP$ link :laugh:

•••
Thanks for the updated info. These Trader feedback ratings are now absolutely buried in NP, and I think less people will bother to reference or complete them. I tried just now and not only do I put the usual "Thanks for the push" type comment visible to all, I also have to submit a message visible only the the other party and NP staff.

I tried to submit the feedback only and kept getting an error message that I needed to fill in this additional message field. I don't want to fill in an additional message, I want to just be able to say "Speedy push, thanks for the domain". This totally is not an improvement. So one NPer is short tonight what would have been positive feedback.

I do not think that is permanent at the moment. Everything is being worked on right now and i know RJ is trying to find the most optimized way to get everything to work, so please bare with us on this. I have reported this thread to draw attention to this ;)!

thanks ross

but now its really weird placement ;)

also can u tell where is NP$ link :laugh:

NamePros.Com - Announcements in Forum : NamePros Info & Suggestions

This is also being worked on. Think this is the biggest thing that is being coded but i am not 100% positive when it will come back totally.

•••
Thanks for the speedy (and late night) follow-up Ross. Certainly understand about NP being a work in progress. I'll watch for updates.

•••
Is everything ok for you with the iTrader Ratings now? There was a little bug that has now been fixed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back