Dynadot

What happened to "Domaining.com's cybertonic" NP account?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sameh

NameMarket.comTop Member
Impact
When I tried to contact "cybertonic" from Domaining.com at NamePros today I noticed that his account is "Guest" as you can see in this post.

What happened?

BTW, Why does he insist on making domaining.com a nightmare to use?

When he first went through all "free to join, not free to join, free to join, etc.." he deleted all old accounts and required new registration. Then he decided to make it free to access Domaining.com without requiring sign up. a few weeks ago I noticed that I should sign up If I wanna access the news.

I decided to sign up again to found out that I should provide too much "unnecessary" info (birth date, Contact Information, Questions like: What is domaining for you?, Where do you use to buy domains?, Your average purchase?) and all these info are required. Also, no free emails e.g. Yahoo, Hotmail, etc..

Anyway, I signed up and I accessed Domaining.com for last 2 weeks no problems. Then today I noticed that my account has been deleted.

Why the hassle?!! He did a great job with his website but he insists on turning it into a nightmare!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have a running vbulletin.
If a user is marked as "guest" with no "user profile" link like that, it means the account has been deleted from the forum database.

•••
We lost a few NamePros member accounts on accident and unfortunately cybertonic was one of them. I have to find a way to restore them from the database.

•••
RJ said:
We lost a few NamePros member accounts on accident and unfortunately cybertonic was one of them. I have to find a way to restore them from the database.
Ok .. thanks RJ for your clarification.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back